Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well now the whole **ahem** recording has stopped!  It works for a few day and then there's a problem. Now it telling me that a tracker can not be found! It's half charged, shouldn't be a problem, the connection is clean, shouldn't be a problem, has the latest download, shouldn't be a problem either! Now what the hell can be wrong???? I uninstall and reinstall each time😬

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I want to help. However, I don't see a clear description of the problem. I am unfamiliar with the '**ahem** recording' feature. I don't know what it does or why it might stop. On the other hand I have had issues with the app on my phone not finding my tracker. There are a number of problems that can cause that. Fitbit support helped me the last time it occurred.

The last part of your post looks like you might not be asking for help, but just ranting. I hope that is not the case as the community does have many users that do want to help each other. We can help best with a clear description of the issue, without extraneous complaints. Please provide a clear description of the issue that you are experiencing.

Best Answer
0 Votes