Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone, no data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a new phone and only recently realized all of my previous data has been wiped clean. Is this supposed to happen? I only have data from today and yesterday. I thought FitBit kept at least a week's worth of data in memory? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Fitbits can store up to 7 days data between syncs. When it does sync, the data is uploaded to the fitbit servers and removed from the fitbit. At no point is the data held on the phone.

So, when you changed phone it shouldn't affect any of your data. When you installed the fitbit app on the new phone are you sure you logged on to your existing fitbit account rather than setup a new account? If you did set up a new account then logoff that and sign on to your original account and your data should reappear (although you will lose data from the last couple of days that's synced to the new account)

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I went onto the fitbit app it asked me to add a device so I added my fitbit. There was no place to really sign in. It had my account that I had been a member since 2015 but no other data. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My data is also gone from my computer

Best Answer
0 Votes