Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 6P Android 7.0 and Charge 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge2, firmware 22.22.44.8   Fitbit version 2.34 (2183039), NEXUS 6P Android 7.0

After starting "Track your exercise" and pressing one of the two buttons top/left, the App crashes and you have to start the app again.

This also happens when you start an exercise on your CHARGE2 and view the reuslt in Dashbord 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Just received an APP-update version 2.35 (2183048) and the problem is solved

@ fitbit-team Great Job !!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @TheoH! I moved your post here, to the english forum, because I think it will get more attention here. It is odd that the app crashes. I would recommend you to uninstall the app and install it again.

Let me know if this works! Robot Happy

Marcel | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir KudosSmiley Wink

Welche Musik hört ihr bei welchem Training?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcelBK, No It didn't work.

The first topic on this board by Erickfitbit, describes the issue of crashing Fitbit 3.34 in conjunction with the exercise option.(the fitbit team is working on a fix)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @TheoH! Thank you for investigating and letting us know. If the team is already working on the fix we have to wait. I will keep you posted if I get any updates from the team.

Have a great weekend!  Robot Happy

Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir KudosSmiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just received an APP-update version 2.35 (2183048) and the problem is solved

@ fitbit-team Great Job !!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @TheoH! Thank you so much for the update! Robot Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes