Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No GPS connection with Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa will not connect to gps .. keeps saying connecting.   I have tried everything including updating the app .  Any suggestions.. my versa is about 3 weeks old .

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Yvonne10, it's nice to see you again posting here in the Community Forums, welcome back! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this situation, can you please let me know which Android mobile device you're currently using to use the connected-GPS feature of your Versa? Also, when was the first time you experienced this and how many times since then? If you haven't already done so, please check our help article: Why isn't GPS working on my Fitbit device?

Looking forward to your reply, let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same issue for the last few days and it worked up until then.  So frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @StaceyKent, welcome aboard. Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

To move forward with this situation and get you back on track as soon as possible, can you please let me know which Android mobile device you're currently using? Is your Fitbit app and Android versions up to date? In the meantime I receive your answers, please take in consideration the details that were shared on my previous post and check if you're using a compatible mobile device.

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Galaxy S8 and yes both phone and Fitbit are up to date.  The tracking my walk feature worked great until about 2 weeks ago. @RicardoFitbit 

Best Answer

Thanks for your post and update @StaceyKent, my apologies for the delayed reply again.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post, totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. Can you please let me know if you're experiencing this inconvenience with other activities or just with Walk? Please restart your device and check our help article: How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device? for more details.

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes