Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet Connection error message - Fitbit App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yep I'm having the same problem too. I've restarted my phone and the watch, I've tried reinstalling the app, I've tried putting the the Internet passwords in again but still the app won't connect to the WiFi. I don't have VPN or adblockers. What can I do to fix this as the app worked fine for the last 3 months.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@zannamarie83 Welcome to the forums. Thanks for the explanation. I will gladly help you resolve the "No Internet Connection" error message. 

This usually occurs when one has either a VPN, an AdBlocker or the Private DNS set up. Make sure to take a look at this thread: "Oops looks like there's no internet connection" when accessing Fitbit Gallery - click here

Please note that the Wi-Fi connection is not related to this error message. Still I suggest you take a look at this article: 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@zannamarie83 Welcome to the forums. Thanks for the explanation. I will gladly help you resolve the "No Internet Connection" error message. 

This usually occurs when one has either a VPN, an AdBlocker or the Private DNS set up. Make sure to take a look at this thread: "Oops looks like there's no internet connection" when accessing Fitbit Gallery - click here

Please note that the Wi-Fi connection is not related to this error message. Still I suggest you take a look at this article: 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes