Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Notifications from Huwei p20

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had to change my phone and now have a Huwei p20 (neither pro nor light) tried pretty much all solutions that were posted in the community for either pro or light ... None worked. Tried re syncing my Versa, did not work either ... Is there a solution to compatibility with p20 at all? Or is this something that I just need to accept will never work? Seems odd that so many people are having problems with this. Fitbit ... Any advice?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Are you aware that your phone is not on the Fitbit list of Approved Devices?  That's most likely the cause of your problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have seen that, however sync worked for other users. 

It is odd that #fitbit does not support third largest phone producer in the world... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @Kasia12 and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

I just want to let you know that I have moved your post from the Versa board to the Android app board, since here you will be able to see more related topics about the Fitbit app.

Also, I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix the notifications issue you are having with your Versa. Regarding your inquiry, Fitbit is compatible with more than 200 of the most popular Android, iOS and Windows mobile devices.

The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found here. If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models.

A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility. You can always try the instructions provided in the My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone help article.

If you need anything else, let me know. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to change my phone  Got the p20 Pro. It won't find my fitbit which I used not only as a tracker but also as it let me see who was calling me or read texts. This was why I got the fitbit as when I'm on call or at the gym I can see if its important without having to have access to phone. Not happy with the non compatibility. When will this be sorted 

Best Answer
0 Votes