Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No heart rate information displayed on dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had a charge 2, which started dying within a day of charging, (it did it 3 days in a row)  so I bought a charge 3 this Tuesday (14th).

This was set up and seems to be working fine. 

I have however no daily heartrate trace or resting heartrate displayed in the Andriod App since Wednesday 15th.

I do however have these displaying in the IOS app on my work phone (where I'm not really supposed to have such apps...)

This seems to point to a problem with the latest App (V3.12.1).

I have tried reinstalling the app, clearing the cache, restarting the tracker, un-pairing and re-pairing the Charge 3 but no success.

I really would like this back and working on my personal phone (a Samsung Note 8 )

Oh, and irony, the Charge 2 was charged and has been up and working ever since - grrrrr....

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Majicthighs, It's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post, your effort and patience troubleshooting your device prior to posting are appreciated. To better assist you with the issue you're experiencing with your Android mobile device, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this issue and how many days since then? Is this affecting the heart rate tiles only or other ones too? Is your Charge 3 tracking heart rate normally? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Keep in mind that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is not listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you can experience some connection difficulties with it. 

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Yes I tried all those steps.  Indeed I've done it again since, but to no avail.

I have no heartrate tracking from midnight on the 15th Jan (so 00.00AM on the 16th) through to it starting again at 00.00 on the 20th Jan)

It's fine since then. Heartrate shows up on IOS, and on the web-dashboard, so the data is there.

It's just the heartrate that is missing on Android - other data is there for these days.

Surprised the Note 8 isn't on the approved list - it's not exactly uncommon, but that's your call.

The old Charge 2 is still going strong now, so I evidently didn't need to replace it, but it did play up and lose all charge 3 days in a row. Frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes