Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No heartbeat not tracking sleep

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The heartbeat shows nothing and sleep does not get tracked I tried turning heart app off then back on but still nothing. Also no green light 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Tmarie80.

Thanks for sharing the steps you have tried and all of those details on what is happening with your Fitbit.

I have reached out to our support team so that they can get in touch with you and help you figure out what is going on. Please keep an eye on your email's inbox, spam and trash folders for their mail. They will be more than happy to help you.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Welcome to the Forums @Genoplask.

Thanks for bringing this up and letting us know that the green lights are not turning on. Thanks for trying to turn the HR off and then back on.

I'd like to ask what Fitbit is it that you have. That could help me determine what might be happening and the best way to move forward.

In addition to that please also try to restart your Fitbit. That should get it working correctly once again.

Let me know if you have any further questions and keep me posted on how it goes.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
HiIt's a Charge 3.I have tried restarting already Thanks Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem with the versa. I've already restarted it. it did check the heartbeat right after but I went to bed and it did not check my sleep in the heartbeat is not working again.

Best Answer
Hi I am in contact with the support  team  and they have told me to do a long reset but I have the charge 3 so unsure if it works  the same as your versa. However  this still hasn't worked  and as mine was only bought in February I am probably  going to try and get an exchange. Have you emailed  Fitbit support ? They get back to me quite quickly. Hope you get yours sortedSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Genoplask. Welcome to the Forums @Starcap25.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thank you for trying the restart and reaching back to let me know that it hasn't worked. @Genoplask Glad to read that our support team is helping you out.

@Starcap25 Our team will be getting in touch with you about this situation. Be sure to keep an eye on your email's inbox, spam and trash folders. They will be happy to help you find the best way to move forward.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also having this issue... no heart rate monitor.. no green lights.. no tracking of heart rate or sleep since 4/13/19. I've  have the heart monitor turned on. I have done a restart,  shutdown and reboot  and a factory reset.  Nothing has worked.. and also my battery is draining super fast .. I charged it yesterday afternoon to 100% and this morning its 37% . What's going on? I depend on my Fitbit but if this cant be fixed or wont be replaced I'm gonna have to step away from Fitbit for good

Best Answer

Hello @Tmarie80.

Thanks for sharing the steps you have tried and all of those details on what is happening with your Fitbit.

I have reached out to our support team so that they can get in touch with you and help you figure out what is going on. Please keep an eye on your email's inbox, spam and trash folders for their mail. They will be more than happy to help you.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get an acceptable answer for your question about Versa?  Mine has not registered sleep or heart rate since last of March.

Best Answer
0 Votes
They replaced it...for the 3rd time since it's under warranty. But the one
they just sent me won't register it at all. I have been using my old blaze.
It still works. It just had a cracked screen.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!

--
Anita Hawks

*"**God loves me, God knows better than I do, God is in control, God is
good!"*
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the sxx as me problem. The solution doesn’t help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I bought the original versa. Ended up returning it because it never worked.
Then bought the versa 2 thinking that maybe they fixed it. No such luck.
I'm sticking with my blaze.
Best Answer
0 Votes