Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet or Fitbit is not functioning with clock faces

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I try to do anything on my app (liked changing watch face), I get a message 1st there is no internet , then that Fitbit is not functioning

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @iamlucky6, good to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community! I saw you are seeing an error when you try to change your clock face. 

Usually this error is because your Versa is not able to connect to Wifi. Now, about the error that the Fitbit is not functioning certainly this is not normal.

If the issue persists, please perform a restart on your watch. For more details please review this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Additionally, log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. (This may vary depending of the Android device and the OS version) Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes