Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notifications on Blaze after Android 8.0 update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have gone through the previous topics on this and done everything suggested. I still cannot get my notifications to work since the update. Everything was fine (working) before the update. Help!!

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Shabro, awesome to see you in this occasion in the Fitbit Community. I'm sorry for the late response and I'm wondering if the issue with the notifications still persists?

I would like to recommend to perform the steps of our help article: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone. Just in case the issue still is happening.

If this was after the update, try to clear the cache of the app: log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app (This may vary depending of the Android device and the OS version). Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi RobertoFitbit!

I have followed all the steps in the article linked. I have un and re paired the Blaze. I have un and reinstalled the app, cleared all caches and still have zero notifications. After a few of these things, the app said "a phone restart is needed to receive notifications" (or something like that). That did nothing as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes