Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice cues rounding after 10 KMs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

@ErickFitbit, just confirming with you that my issue still remains (beginning at 10.5km, voice cues distance is rounded up to the next whole km).

1. Yes latest version of Fitbit – I always upgrade as soon as updates are released.
  2. Android 6.0.1
  3. Nexus 6P
  4. Steps to reproduce issue:
    • In the FitBit app, select 'Track your exercise',
    • Click the stopwatch icon to proceed to the tracking a new activity setup screen
    • On the tracking setup screen, enable voice cues. "Cue Types" is set to "Distance, Time, Average Pace". Frequency is set to "Every 0.5 km".
    • Press the 'play' button to commence tracking the activity.
    • Embark on a run of at least 10.5 km to reproduce the issue. I've created the table below to show how the voice cue begins rounding up distances once 10km has been eclipsed.

Voice Cue distance bug

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Jazz_Aus I moved your post into it's own thread as the issue you're describing is different than the issue described in the other thread.

Thank you for taking the time to create the chart as it will be useful in forwarding the information to our team for further investigation. Thanks again!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Thanks Erick!

Best Answer

I also have exactly the same issue. Same settings, same result. Pixel 2, latest versions of both Fitbit and Android.

Best Answer
0 Votes