Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notifications on Samsung s8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last week I upgraded my phone from the Samsung s6 to the s8 and now my blaze will get any notifications (email, text, facebook, snapchat, ect). I have restarted my phone, shutdown my blaze, uninstalled the fitbit app and re-installed it, I've checked multiple times to make sure notifications are on (and they are), I made sure my blaze was not still on my s6, I've done the on/off for bluetooth....nothing is working. I'm not even getting the test notification. The primary reason I got the blaze was for notifications! I need help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @AshleyU, good to see you around in the Fitbit Community! I saw you have tried different solutions to address the notifications issues. Please review the following post for more help: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

If this is not helping and the issue still persists please try to set up your tracker again on your account. For more details the following post will guide you through.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes