Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No plot of heart rate on Android Fitbit app

I got a Fitbit2 watch today.  Paired it to my Samsung Android phone.  When I run the app, no plot of the heart rate is shown.  I can see a plot on the watch itself but nothing is shown in the phone app chart area and a message saying "you don't have data in this chart" appears.  It gives me options for week, month, 3 months and year for timescale.  None show any data.  I believe I paired the watch and phone successfully.  What am I missing?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@DanR1969 Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reaching out about the heart rate graph on the Fitbit app and the explanation. 

Question, are the other stats showing on the app? How did it go these last couple of days? If the other stats are showing, I would log out from the Fitbit app and then log back in. That way all of the information will be loaded onto the app again. You could also check the Fitbit.com website and see if the heart rate is shown there. Log yourself in and check the tiles shown on your dashboard. Thanks in advance!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Hi @DanR1969 - in addition you may have paired the watch successfully but if you see no data the watch probably hasn't synced and the app may have lost connection.

Try to pull down on the Fitbit App display to force a sync and if it won't you may also need to restart the phone and watch by holding the watch button for 10 seconds till it blanks or vibrates and wait for the logo to appear and for it to start.

Then try a sync again.

See also Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@Guy_ Thanks for the suggestion. Sport on! Yes, I was also thinking the device might not be syncing. Thanks for the direct link with the troubleshooting tips. We shall see the outcome. Your help is very much appreciated. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer