Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 7 + app not recording my steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Installed the app on my new Nokia 7+ but it's not tracking my activity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Sidds, nice to see new faces in the Fitbit Community, welcome aboard! I'm sorry for the late response, I would like to know how it goes so far, is the issue still persisting?

I was reading you've installed the Fitbit app in your Nokia 7+, but steps are not being recorded. I'm not sure if you have a tracker paired or you are looking to use the MobileTrack feature instead?

Taking a wild guess, I believe you want to use MobileTrack. If this is the case not all the mobile devices are able to support this feature. There are two ways you can review this whatsoever. Searching your phone in our list of Compatible devices or trying to enable the feature in the Fitbit app and see if is available. For this, the following article will provide you more help in case you need it: How do I use MobileTrack?

If you are having troubles with a tracker, then is just matter to pair the tracker you have to your Fitbit account: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Let me know if you need some additional information. See you later!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,Thank you for your response. Unfortunately my phone is not on the list of compatible phones for Mobile track.I'm extremely sad that I won't be able to use the Fitbit app on my new device.Please add the phone to the list.Regards

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there,

Here's another user having troubles syncing my Versa with my new Nokia 7+. Just got this phone hoping I could use the Versa with it, but alas.. it's not supported. Sometimes (the first time anyway) it connected and started syncing, but most times my Nokia gives a Bluetooth error notification which asks me to reset the Bluetooth.

Are there any plans to add Nokia to the supported devices list?

Greetings,
Pluiz

Best Answer
0 Votes