Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Plus 7 not syncing with flex

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Android 9.0 (Pie) not able to sync with flex on the Nokia Plus 7 and with the latest app version 2.81

The issue happens immediately after the Android 9.0 Pie update.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi,

There is a discussion about this subject: Link

Some users have managed to fix it on OnePlus6 phone and one user also on Nokia Plus 7 but most are still stuck.

If you don't manage to solve it, install the windows fitbit app for the time being.

Good luck, you will need it Smiley Wink

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Nishiwa. Hello @fluo75.

As @fluo75 mentioned, our team is aware of the situation with Android 9. It is being looked into and as soon as we have any news on the matter we'll be letting everyone know.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LanuzaFitbit,

since one user managed to find the solution for OnePlus phone and  someone managed to fix it using the same solution on Nokia Plus 7.
Why don't you have the fix tested or even why don't you write a how-to using this fix?
Of course, it won't work for everybody but it will work with some users and others would probably give you feedback to sort it on others phones.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @fluo75.

Thanks for bringing that up too. I just checked on it and I will be sharing the steps on the Android 9 thread to ask other users to give it a try and see how it goes.

Thanks for your help! Let me know if there is anything I can help out with.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply, do you mean like windows of PC? I assume that'd need a dongle if your pc is not BLE supported. @fluo75

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nishiwa wrote:

... I assume that'd need a dongle if your pc is not BLE supported. @fluo75

Yes, good point, I have a portable PC so I have bluetooth incorporated.
You can buy a dongle for a few dollars/euros/pounds/yen... 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @fluo75 and @Nishiwa.

That's be correct, yes. You can purchase a Dongle from our web store. Additionally you could use a different phone or a tablet. Click here to get instructions on how to sync with other devices.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with.

Best Answer
0 Votes