Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia compatibility issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

I would like to know when you plan considering Nokia as a serious phone manufacturer? I'm asking because I see no approach on that while you should be counting with a seriously increasing number of Nokia users. I have Nokia 6 with Marshmallow and a Versa and I'm unable to set Mobile Tracker.  What disappoints me most is that the list of manufacturers does not have Nokia at all...

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Skaresz Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Sorry to hear that you can't use the MobileTrack feature on your phone. For this your phone does need a movement sensor chip like the M7 on some iPhones and Android devices. Does your phone has this type of chip? You can read more about MobileTrack here.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Dear Alvaro, thx for the resonse. You mentioned that for using Mobile
track, the phone must have the movement sensor chip built in. What I don't
get is why you simply not use the GPS data as a secondary data source or as
a choosable option. I belive this provides more precise measuring than the
szep based distance estimation. Except heart rate data, the phone with the
gps I belive would provide all necessary data. Please correct me if I'm
wrong.

On the other hand I think Fitbit provides so far the best integrated
solution. I just would be happy to be able to collect data with my phone in
my account when the Versa cannot be with me.
Best Answer

@Skaresz thank you for the reply. Currently using the GPS to track all your daily activities isn't an option (what will happen when you enter a building/house/etc. where you won't get any GPS signal). Still you can share this idea in our Feature suggestions board.

Keep me posted!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes