Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-logging of daily exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not a big deal but I wonder why just occasionally my charge 3 syncs my steps, heart rate etc perfectly happily but still does not register that I have done a day's activity...eg a couple of days ago I did my fairly regular 12000 -15000 steps during the day including an hour's brisk walk in the morning - it showed me the day totals but it did not add the day to my week's total. Has anyone else experienced this? 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @mkay17, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this situation, can you please let me know which Android mobile device are you using to sync your Charge 3? When was the first time you experienced this inconvenience and how many times since then? Is the activity being synced with your account? Does this occur with any activity you perform or just with specific ones? If such is the case, which activities and do you start them directly from the exercise shortcuts or with SmartTrack auto-recognition feature? 

In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
Thanks for your response.
I haven't really been keeping track, it just happens once in a while and just happened to have occurred a couple of days before I posted the query - possibly on average about once a month or so - and not really a big enough problem to feel I need to do anything about it. I will take a look at your suggestions though. I am syncing with my Android Samsung phone.

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Best Answer
0 Votes