Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey! So I have been using my Versa 2 for 3 months on my Samsung S10 and about 1 week ago I stopped receiving any notifications from my phone on my device. It is still syncing to my phone and updating my activity etc, but nothing comes into the device. I have tried checking the permissions on both my phone and watch. Everything is turned on. I have uninstalled and reinstalled  the fitbit app and reset the watch to factory settings. What is going on?! Its driving me nuts!!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Rhart1, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for your post and troubleshooting this situation prior to posting. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if you experienced this notifications issue after updating to Android 10 or are you still on Android 9? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Versa 2 are correctly configured.

After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Versa but I use the S10 phone. I followed these steps and my Fitbit still doesn't receive notifications. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately I've tried all of these things and I am still not receiving text messages or notifications, but I am receiving call notifications.

Best Answer

Also, I believe this issues began before I updated. But I cannot recall 100%.

Best Answer
0 Votes