Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual run time without using GPS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I typically run 3 miles with a walking break half way thru. I don't want to carry my phone so I just start the run app then pause it while I walk and restart it for the second half. When I finish I can find total distance, pace and heart rate info but only total time including the walking, not the time I actually ran. Any way to see just the running time if not using GPS?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Bob8090, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this situation, can you please let me know which Fitbit device are you using and also which Android mobile you use to sync your Fitbit? When was the first time you experienced this and how many times since then? Does this occur just with this specific activity or with other ones as well? If you haven't already done so and in the meantime I receive your answers, please restart your Fitbit device and let me know if the issue persists.  

Looking forward to your reply. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a charge 3 I don't know what the Android mobile is but my phone is a pixel 3a. I just noticed this when I started up running again the first week of Jan. It seems to work and track properly just doesn't display the info I would like. To get the data I want I have to stop it at the halfway point  and finish that run then restart it as a second run after I walk a little. So I have it split into 2 different runs and just add the numbers to get my total time.

Best Answer
0 Votes