Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Notifications to Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been trying to resolve this issue since November 2017. I've call the customer service department several times which I'm given the same trouble shooting tips. At that time the notifications work for a few days and them stops again. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 and have also been informed that this is a know issue that the tech team is working to fix. Several (8) months later still no permanent resolution. It's disappointing that I have not been able to use the full functionality of my blaze. Especially, when the notification function was a deciding factor in my purchase. Seeking help...thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @NMD.

Thanks for sharing your feedback and your concerns! 

I definitely understand how this can be very frustrating. You mentioned that you have been asked to follow the same steps several times, probably the same listed on this article. Try going through that article and following all of the steps in order, that should help.

Also, while this is not Fitbit developed, some users have noted that an app called 'Fit Notifications' works for them. Maybe you could download it and give it a try. Since it is not an official Fitbit app or partner, we cannot guarantee that it will work or that the app itself doesn't contain any other softwares but lots of users have mentioned a good experience.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes