Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Syncing to lg V20

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will this device be supported? 

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

Thanks for joining the Community @CasCass!

At this moment we do not have any updates of when will the LG V20 be fully supported. The list is regularly updated so I'd say that it is a good idea to keep checking from time to time. 

Thanks for your patience and your understanding.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also am wanting the LG V-20 added!

Best Answer

It's great to have you on the Forums @akblondee!

We truly appreciate that you took the time to join and provide us with your comments. We're constantly updating the supported device list so be sure to check back.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Could you walk over to your testing lab and ask them, "Yo nerds, when's the V20 support coming? The forums are getting ugly!" rather than just keep telling us the same scripted answer of "we're always adding..." and so on? Somebody in that lab has to have SOME idea of when they're planning it!

Best Answer

I have an LG V20 and had i known that the Blaze i just bought didn't sync i wouldnt have bought it. It works with the V10. Crazy.

Best Answer

Thanks for joining the Forums @Tpatterson. Hey @SunsetRunner.

I absolutely understand where you are coming from. I will be sure to pass the feedback on and keep my eyes open for any updates on the matter.

Feel free to let me know if there are any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! I sure hope so! This is not very user friendly right now....
Enjoy your day!

Sent from my LG Mobile

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Tpatterson!

I sincerely appreciate your understanding! If you have the time, perhaps you could take a look at our Discussion boards. You can find lots of different topics to talk about with other members of the Forums.

Hope to see you around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's been six months, and I still can't use all the features on my Fitbit due to incompatibility. I'm certainly not buying a new phone anytime soon, and it doesn't appear that anyone is going to fix the problem. I must say, I'm a more than a little disappointed in Fitbit. Buying an expensive tracker that doesn't deliver on its promise doesn't make me want to buy any of your products in the future.

Best Answer

I just changed my phone from G3 (android 5.0.1) to V20 (android 7.0)

Even I opened the GPS and Bluethooth in V20, the running trace still showed "Phone not found"

Best Answer
0 Votes

My V20 had been syncing just fine since I got it 2 months ago...until today! Now it only shows my calories burned and heart rate on my dashboard. And when I try to add features, there aren't any more to add. Its very frustrating!!

Best Answer

Fitbit is compatible with the LG V10. Not sure why they cant get it to work with the V20. I paid a lot of money for my Blaze and it has been frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s almost Christmas and Fitbit STILL doesn’t list the V20, or the V30 for that matter. Not even the G6 for pete’s sake! I switched to a Galaxy S8+ a few months ago and naturally the Fitbit works with Samsung.

Something else I find odd is there is no support for the iPad Pro 10.5 that came out lasts Summer. That seems inconceivable to me. This is shaping up to be a terrible device support track record for Fitbit, to the point I told my wife to NOT buy me an Ionic for Christmas. Not sure what I’ll do at this point but for the first time since I got my first Fitbit in 2009 I’m considering leaving the platform.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's April 2018 now and I am dealing with the same! My Charge HR was syncing fine with my LG V20 and now it refuses to!!! Not sure why it worked then didn't. I'm getting really fed up!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try removing the device from your phone and reconnect.

Sometimes I have to do that and it will work again.
Enjoy Your Day!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes