Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting text messages on Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why am I not getting texts on my versa? I've tried everything and looked up every forum i can.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @KMD73.

Let me help you figure out what is going on with the notifications. Thanks for letting us know that you have tried several steps to get them to work.

The first thing I'd like to do is ask you some questions:

• What phone are you using with your Versa?
  • What texting app are you using?
  • Did they work at some point or not at all?
  • Do you get other notifications? Like call notifications?

In the meantime I'd recommend that you try the steps listed in this help article. They should definitely help in getting the notifications to work. While you might have already tried some of those steps, please go through all of them in order.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Samsung Galaxy s9plus, I use message +, I was receiving text notifications until my phone updated, now I get nothing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @StephandTim2010.

Thank you for answering the questions I asked about this.

Were you able to go through the steps I linked to in my previous post? If so, please do so. They will help you set notifications back up. It could be that the update caused issues there and troubleshooting it will get them back on track.

Please keep me posted on how it goes.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes