Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving Snapchat notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello wondering if anyone is having the same issues as me. I have Samsung s9 and a fitbit ionic. Everything used to work perfect until the last update . Now my snapchat notifications wont come through to my watch . I have tried everything from resetting the watch to deleting snapchat . All the little tips and tricks I found and nothing working . Help!!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Same issue here with a Versa and Samsung S10!

I've tried literally everything and these are the ONLY notifications that won't come thru.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @BB993 and @Brad2211, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your posts.

I appreciate all the information and details that were shared in both of your posts, thanks for troubleshooting your devices prior to posting. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit devices are correctly configured.

After verifying the above, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello thanks for the reply.  I have tried everything on any list I have found and the one you have just suggested.  It is weird its only my snapsnap not working everything else is fine. The snapchat app is up to date . Even deleted it and redownload. Is there possibly an issue with the fitbit it self ? Thanks for the reply !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the reply - however I have already tried all these steps.

All other notifications come through perfectly fine - ie. google hangouts, fb messenger, texts, calls..

The only thing that will not come through are snapchat notifications since my watch last took an update about 3 weeks ago now.

Best Answer

Have you found a fix yet?  Mine updated yesterday evening and I still cannot get my snapchat notifications to send!

Best Answer

Same issue here guys! Samsung S8+;  Snapchat app is up to date, Versa firmware is at latest version. I have reinstalled/uninstalled both Snapchat & Fitbit applications on my phone, I have factory reset my Versa and still snapchat is the only notifications I dont receive on my Versa (the app itself works as it should on my phone). Frustrating 😞

Best Answer

I am also having trouble getting Snapchat notifications. I was getting them no problem, but then I got a new phone and now they are not coming through. All other notifications have synced up fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having the same issue with my versa 2 and Samsung s9, this is frustrating!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, all other notifications work but SnapChat does not.  Setup looks all ok.  It appears that this stopped working when I updated my fitbit Versa in the last couple of weeks  (Samsung s10plus and Fitbit Versa)

Best Answer

So with the latest fitbit app update, SOME of my snapchat notifications are coming through to my watch - about 5 contacts come through. All other notifications continue to come through normally, other than sometimes they are a bit delayed.

Any update as to when this will be fully resolved? It's been 3+ months now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually, scratch my previous reply. Now NONE of my notifications are coming through. Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had been in contact with support about this over the last two weeks because i just received a replacement device, and im having this issue again. Im currently running the old software on this one, but I had the newest update on my old one and the issue was present with both versions. 

They advised me to update it, even though it started after I updated my old one. 

So safe to say, no resolution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My android just received update and now my snapchat notifications are working

Best Answer
0 Votes