Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving new notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a charge 2 which i sync with my fitbit app on my samsung s9. for some reason my notifications in the app stopped in June 2018. there are many in there and i have tapped each one but they do not disappear.and new ones do not appear in list. I have reinstalled app many time and also clear all data from phone but they are still all there. any suggestions what i can do

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @valentides welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for all the information and details that were shared in your post, sorry for the inconvenience you're currently experiencing, thanks for troubleshooting this prior to posting. To resolve this situation and clear your old notifications, please restart your Fitbit Charge 2 with the following steps and let me know how it goes:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. 
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker:
    • For Charge 2—press and hold the button on your tracker for 4 seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi have tried that and still does not clear old notifactions and new ones not appearing . clear all fitbit data from phone and reinstalled app but still no luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your reply and update are appreciated @valentides, sorry for the delay in responding.

I appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting. To move forward with this, can you please send me a screenshot of the notifications you're unable to clear? You can refer to this post to do so.  

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi these are the notifications that just will not clear . I also have the Fitbit App on my windows 10 laptop which i download from the windows store and they also show on there and i can not remove them. So frustrating please help regards Steve2019-08-31 08.09.13.jpgAnnotation 2019-08-31 081429.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have that same issue. Notifications stopped from same date. Tried what was suggested too an no luck

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again, it's a pleasure to continue providing assistance, my apologies for the delayed reply. It's nice to see you both participating again here in the Community Forums @valentides @JMJO1974.

Thanks for letting me know about this issue and for the screenshots that were shared. I'd like to let you both know that we’re aware of this situation and currently working to resolve as soon as possible.Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate  your patience while we look forward to getting you both back on track.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you guy in the meantime. 

Best Answer
0 Votes