Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications from Xiaomi Redmi Note 5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Notification betwen Fitbit Blaze and Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 doesnt work. 

Restart Mobile Phone ísť still required but it doesnt help.

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I received my Charge 3 a few hours ago and had the same problem. I fixed it by changing the battery saver option for the Fitbit App.

Go to "Settings" > "Installed Apps" > "Fitbit" > "Battery Saver" > change option from "Battery Saver" to "No restrictions".

I also gave the authorization to Fitbit to run at startup by activating the AutoStart option in "Settings" > "Installed Apps" > "Fitbit".

I now receive Call and SMS notifications.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Hi there @Marian111, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems getting notifications from your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to your Blaze. Thanks a lot for trying to restart your phone.

I was taking a look at the list of compatible devices and it seems that unfortunately, the phone that you have is not listed as a compatible device for syncing with Fitbit, so this could be the reason why you're not getting notifications. When a mobile device is not on the list of compatible devices, you might be able to sync with them but we don't guarantee that the functionality will be optimum as we are still testing on these phone models and due to the large number of Android and Windows devices, our team has not yet tested all of them. We're continually adding more devices and improving our compatibility, so if you don't see your device on the list check back soon.

Alternatively, you can use the Fitbit app for Windows 10 on your computer, or use Fitbit Connect to sync with a Mac or Windows 8.1 computer to access your data and take advantage of the many features of your Fitbit device, however, you will not be able to take advantage of the notifications feature.

To see the full list of the devices that are compatible, click here.

If you have more questions, feel free to let me know!

PS. I'm moving your post to the Android app board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I received my Charge 3 a few hours ago and had the same problem. I fixed it by changing the battery saver option for the Fitbit App.

Go to "Settings" > "Installed Apps" > "Fitbit" > "Battery Saver" > change option from "Battery Saver" to "No restrictions".

I also gave the authorization to Fitbit to run at startup by activating the AutoStart option in "Settings" > "Installed Apps" > "Fitbit".

I now receive Call and SMS notifications.

Best Answer
Thank you very much.
It works.

Marian
Best Answer

So specific!!
After having tried what felt like EVERYTHING else, this saved my day. Thank you so much!!!

Best Answer

I have Redmi note 7 pro i cant get notifications in my Fitbit charge 3. It shows to restart my mobile.  I done several times but still shows same. Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes
I used "Ikekreham" recommendation and it works.

"Hello,

I received my Charge 3 a few hours ago and had the same problem. I fixed it
by changing the battery saver option for the Fitbit App.

Go to "Settings" > "Installed Apps" > "Fitbit" > "Battery Saver" > change
option from "Battery Saver" to "No restrictions".

I also gave the authorization to Fitbit to run at startup by activating the
AutoStart option in "Settings" > "Installed Apps" > "Fitbit".

I now receive Call and SMS notifications."
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having the same problem with my versa and redmi note7s ....I tried your method it worked now I am recieving all notifications.thank u

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to "Settings" > "Installed Apps" > "Fitbit" > "Battery Saver" > change
option from "Battery Saver" to "No restrictions".

I also gave the authorization to Fitbit to run at startup by activating the
AutoStart option in "Settings" > "Installed Apps" > "Fitbit"

Try this method it worked for me in redmi note7s it will also work for u.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using redmi note 7 pro. I am facing restart your phone to re-enable your phone to get notifications error. With my fitbit inspire

For this I also use your old version 2.73 by using old version error problem solved but it unable to synchronized. What is do and what version I used

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! 

I used this for my Redmi Note 7 and it worked! 👍🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked for me 

Best Answer
0 Votes