Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications on HTC desire 526G

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. i don't get any notifications with my versa on my phone. All notifications on. Install and reinstall already done. In vain. Can you help please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Pravesh, good to see you around. I'm wondering how it goes, is the issue still persisting with your notifications?

It is important to mention, the phone you are using is not listed as compatible, so in these scenarios is not that the app won't work, but the performance with certain features, might not be optimal. For more details review this article: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Nonetheless, it would not hurt to give it a try to these suggestions: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone.

Also don't forget to update the Fitbit app to the most recent version. This will help to improve the performance of the app on your phone. For more details, refer to this post.

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I tried all alternatives. But no change

@RobertoME wrote:

Hello @Pravesh, good to see you around. I'm wondering how it goes, is the issue still persisting with your notifications?

It is important to mention, the phone you are using is not listed as compatible, so in these scenarios is not that the app won't work, but the performance with certain features, might not be optimal. For more details review this article: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Nonetheless, it would not hurt to give it a try to these suggestions: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone.

Also don't forget to update the Fitbit app to the most recent version. This will help to improve the performance of the app on your phone. For more details, refer to this post.

See you around and hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes