Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications on Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My text messages are deleting themselves and Emails are not coming through on Versa 2.  Phone and versa are synced....I think I have checked everything....I remember having trouble with this when I first got the versa 2.  Got new phone today, trying to set up.... everything good except messsges

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
I think that kinda by accident I figured it out.  I was going to the wrong place on the app.  I just needed to tap on the versa 2 synced, then it would open up to where I could get to the notifications so I could set them.  I set everything, so that part is working.  I still think that that the text messages are disappearing before they are suppose, but maybe that will fix itself.   Thanks. Molasses

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Molasses123, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting. To further investigate, can you please let me know which mobile device you're currently using? Also, when was the first time you experienced this? To resolve this, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured and to try some troubleshooting steps.

Looking forward to your reply, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think that kinda by accident I figured it out.  I was going to the wrong place on the app.  I just needed to tap on the versa 2 synced, then it would open up to where I could get to the notifications so I could set them.  I set everything, so that part is working.  I still think that that the text messages are disappearing before they are suppose, but maybe that will fix itself.   Thanks. Molasses

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Your reply is appreciated @Molasses123.

I'm happy to know that your issue was resolved, thanks for sharing the steps you took to resolve your issue. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here ready to help you out. 

Because your issue was resolved and just if you're interested, I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate over there. There are several users that share helpful information and tips about eating well, how to manage your weight, better sleep, a mindful lifestyle and some inspiring stories too!  

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family, it was a pleasure to assist you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

No email regarding battery low or weekly update tracking since 7-26

Char  on line with Devine but got disconnectaed

Receive reminders when steps too complete

No reminder when battery is low

Best Answer
0 Votes