Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications with Samsung S9

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Brand new charge 3 and Samsung S9 and I cannot get any notifications. I have followed all instructions on every help page I can find. None of the instructions completely replicate what I see on my phone but so maybe I am still missing something but based on the fact I am not the only one with this problem I'm thinking maybe not. Either way...it is frustrating!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @RBuhler, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting your device prior to posting, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if your Samsung Galaxy S9 is running Android 9 or Android 10? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Charge 3 are correctly configured.

After verifying the above, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

Looking forward to your reply if you require further assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a Samsung S9 running Android 9.0. I have tried every thing on all
the advice sites even though most of the instructions do not match what I
see on my phone or my app.

This is so frustrating....it should not be this complicated. I have wasted
so much time on this.
Best Answer
0 Votes