Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text/call notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just started wearing the Charge 2 today. I have it paired with my Bluetooth and my Android App. It is synced and tracking my steps, HR etc. However, it is not receiving my text or call notifications from my phone (Galaxy 7). I have checked to make sure that the notifications are "ON" on the actual wristband itself but I still am not getting anything come through. Is there anybody who can tell me what I'm missing please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @CaseyB21! Have you gone into your app settings and made sure all the permissions are turned on? The Android OS defaults to having them all turned off.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Yes, I have double checked my actual applications phone setting for the FitBit app as well as checked that all phone notifications are checked to be received through the website login. When I go to my account in the app I have gone to Notifications under Privacy & Security and all are checked to receive there as well but even there I don't see where it mentions calls/texts? When I downloaded the app this morning it told me my Charge needed to be updated so I did that also. I'm just stumped because it is doing everything else besides notifying me of calls and texts.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, I figured it out and will post here just in case anyone else happens to run across this and has experienced the same issue. I went to the FitBit App and clicked on Account in the top right corner. Then, instead of scrolling down to Notifications I tapped on the name of the FitBit (right under my name). When I did this another Notification setting came up and walked me through allowing Notifications there for calls/texts. Glad I found it! Thanks for your help too though @MakMak

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome, thanks for sharing your solution, @CaseyB21!

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer