Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking times incorrect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last 7 days my sleep tracking times are been corrupted on the andriod app. It is showing the correct start and wake times on the dashboard, but when I drill down on the sleep tile the start and wake times are completely different. I don't think it is the data captured by my Blaze, as it appears correctly on the dashboard.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Am now using Charge 2 HR and new tile format stats show only most recent night's sleep amounts when I am going back through the days to compare. Correct data is there when I drill down to week's stats but daily tiles are overridden by most recent sleep stats. This problem began this week. Must say I'm not a fan of new tiles at this point. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @woodsilk and @dogmawalker, let me give you a warm welcome to our Fitbit Community. 

@woodsilk I wonder if is happening the same @dogmawalker mentioned before? Indeed, with the new version of the Fitbit app for Android, is possible to see the main stats for previous days; although for the Sleep tile and other secondary tiles, it will display the current log from the day despite you are navigating to previous dates.

In order to see in depth your graphs for previous days, is require to enter individually to each secondary tile. If your sleep logs are correct in the web-Dashboard it should be the same on your mobile app as the information is share across all the platforms you are using.

You can change Dashboard versions temporarily until it becomes the new version permanent. This option is available in the Account Tab > Advanced Settings > Switch Back To Old Dashboard.

Thank you for the feedback about the new Dashboard. I'll be around for anything else.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fit bit Flex 2 is a week old and not tracked sleep properly from day 1. Tried re-setting it, tried adding it as a new device and tried it on another device in case it was a sync issue. Same results. If I try and put the times in manually it only goes back to 00.00, it doesn't pick up sleep automatically under 2 or 3 am. Please help or it'll get returned to where I bought it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SandyMacA, let me start by offering a warm welcome to our Community and apology for not posting anything recently. I saw you have done a few steps on your own to address the issue with the autodetection of your sleep.

Have you try with restarting your tracker? If you haven't, please take a look at these steps:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Remove the pebble from the wristband and press it into the compartment on the charging cable. The pins on the charging cable must align with the corresponding pins on the back of the pebble to lock securely in place.
    User-added image

You’ll know the connection is secure when the pebble vibrates and you see the indicator lights blinking.

3. Find the button on the charging cable below the tracker compartment.
  4. Press it three times within five seconds. The tracker vibrates each time you press the button. A few seconds after the third press, all the lights will flash simultaneously. This means the pebble has restarted. If you miss the light flash but notice the pebble has resumed charging, that too is confirmation that the restart was successful.
  5. Remove the pebble from the charging cable and insert it back into the wristband.

Hope this helps. See you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too! I uninstalled app & reinstalled but that didn't correct it

Best Answer
0 Votes