Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text messages anymore!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since the recent update i have stopped receiving any text messages in my Versa! I have a Samsung Galaxy S10e.  I have done absolutely every single thing possible that is recommended to fix it and nothing has worked. Can someone PLEASE help  me as the main reason that I got this is for the text messaging!

Thanks

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have been having the same problem and I have the same fitbit and phone as you

Fitbit told me they are releasing the new update at the end of the month.  Ugh

I did get mine to recieve texts for a hot second and then it stopped again.  Horribly frustrated.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Can someone from Fitbit please reply!

Best Answer

I have been having the same problem and I have the same fitbit and phone as you

Fitbit told me they are releasing the new update at the end of the month.  Ugh

I did get mine to recieve texts for a hot second and then it stopped again.  Horribly frustrated.

Best Answer

Oh wow. How Frustrating considering i bought this for the Text messages! Thanks for letting me know!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I will probably call them again  this week.  I use it for the texts mostly.  I teach so I don't keep my phone on me at all times so seeing what people need via my Fitbit, helps tons.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

This is a Fitbit issue. I am also having issues with my text notifications not coming to my charge 3. I have the note 10 plus (just got the phone a week ago), it worked after setting up my device with my charge 3, but stopped working after my phone updated to the android 10 OS. Now im not receiving any text notifications. But, I am receiving notifications from other apps from my phone to my charge 3. Even phone call notification. Other threads and after chatting with someone from Fitbit, said that Fitbit is aware of the issue that the android and charge 3 are having and are working on the problem. No time table on when an update will be issued. So right now, it's just a waiting game. 

Best Answer