Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text notifications on Blaze with Google Pixel 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am able to receive all other notifications on my blaze but the text messages won't show up.  Looking under the settings, everything looks fine.  Anyone else have this issue?  

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Ebbs81 thanks for bringing this to my attention, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate the information that was shared in your post regarding the notifications that are not being received. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this? Also, you're not receiving text notifications only? 

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Blaze are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

Hello @Ebbs81 thanks for bringing this to my attention, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate the information that was shared in your post regarding the notifications that are not being received. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this? Also, you're not receiving text notifications only? 

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Blaze are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried everything on that link with no positive results for my BLAZE.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your prompt reply @Ebbs81.

I appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this? Also, you're not receiving text notifications only? 

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Answer

It's been about a month and a half since I haven't received texts.  i can get everything else, but no texts.  All me permissions look fine on my phone and in the Fitbit app.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have the same issue. Migrated from Samsung Galaxy S7 to Google pixel 3 last week. Everything except text messages sync up. Tried everything in help forums. Text messages just don't sync.

Best Answer

We are all going through this since maybe june. Or at least july 2019

Best Answer

Accidentally hit the solved button.  This is in fact not solved and seems like everyone has the same issue with the pixel 3 and the blaze!

Best Answer

Hello guys! It's a pleasure to continue providing assistance, my apologies for the delay in replying. It's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums @Ebbs81 @AnejaD @kathysblaze.

I appreciate all the information and details that were shared on each of your posts, thanks for your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting. I'd like to let you know that we are aware of this situation and working to resolve it as soon as possible. In the meantime we work towards a resolution, please make sure that your Fitbit app and Android versions are up to date.

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you have any additional questions. Once I receive an update regarding this, I'll make sure to post it over here to keep you guys updated.

See you around.    

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue with the Charge 2!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having this same issue since July with my Blaze and Moto x4.

Best Answer

I've been having the same issue with an Alta and Pixel 2, since about the end of August. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any idea on how the long it will be till there is a fix. I feel like we have been waiting a while for a resolution.  

Best Answer

Hello again! Sorry for the delay in responding. 

Thanks for sharing your personal experiences with me, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for each of you. At this moment I haven't received any update about this, however, if I get notified about this specific situation I'll make sure to post it over here to keep you guys updated. Rest assured, specialized teams here at Fitbit are always working to improve the Fitbit experience. 

Don't hesitate to ask my any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit blaze won't show text message notifications or call notification. It takes forever to sync the data from the blaze to the app as well. I have a Google pixel 3. When I first upgraded my phone to the pixel 3 the blaze would vibrate if I got a call but nothing would be displayed on the watch face. Now it doesn't do anything at all. It has never shown notifications for text message. 

Best Answer
0 Votes