Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing and not letting me download Spotify

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been trying all day to download spotify, the app and phone are up-to- date but the "install" button is greyed out. It also does not download any messages.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Maddy43, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which Fitbit device are you using? Is your Fitbit app and device firmware version up to date? I recommend you to check our help article: How do I update my Fitbit device? to check if your Fitbit is running its latest firmware version. 

Regarding the notifications issue you're experiencing, can you please provide more details about the actual issue? What do you mean when you say that your device is not downloading messages? You're not receiving phone call and text notifications? If such is the case, please let me know which mobile device are you using.

Looking forward to your reply, let me know if you have any additional questions.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Maddy43, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which Fitbit device are you using? Is your Fitbit app and device firmware version up to date? I recommend you to check our help article: How do I update my Fitbit device? to check if your Fitbit is running its latest firmware version. 

Regarding the notifications issue you're experiencing, can you please provide more details about the actual issue? What do you mean when you say that your device is not downloading messages? You're not receiving phone call and text notifications? If such is the case, please let me know which mobile device are you using.

Looking forward to your reply, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Ricardo,
Thank you so much for your reply.
After quite a few attempts I finally managed!
Thank you again.
Best
Maddy
Best Answer

You're welcome @Maddy43, sorry for the delayed reply.

I'm really happy to know that after a few attempts your issue was resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here ready to help you out. 

Because your issue was resolved and just if you're interested, I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate over there. There are several users that share helpful information and tips about eating well, how to manage your weight, better sleep, a mindful lifestyle and some inspiring stories too!  

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family, it was a pleasure to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes