Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change Inspire HR clock face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my fitbit inspire hr is all set up but I thought I was able to change the clock face.  Keeps saying not allowed or something.

Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @annasun1812, thanks for bringing this to my attention. It's nice to see you again participating in the Community Forums, let me give you a hand with your concern.

Seems odd that you're unable to change the clock face of your Inspire HR, this is certainly not a common situation. To better assist you, can you please send me a picture of the error message you're receiving at the moment you try to do so? You can refer to: How To: Add An Image To Your Post for detailed steps. 

In the meantime, I recommend you restarting your Inspire HR and try again,

Let me know how it goes, I'll be here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also cannot change the clock face on my inspire hr.

everytime I choose one of the clock faces it says they aren't

this clock is not compatible with your fitbit device

I've tried to alter the search, or look at more of the clock faces to find one that looks more like it will fit on my inspire hr, but they are all for the square faced fitbits.

How do I find the compatible clock faces?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AmyP99, welcome aboard! Sorry for the delayed reply.

It seems that you're looking the clock faces that were made for our smartwatches and not the ones for the Inspire series devices. That being said, I suggest you to follow the steps that are specified on our help article: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? and let me know if the issue persists. If such is the case, please send me a screenshot of the error message you're receiving and the clock face that you're trying to setup.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes