Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Text Notifications on Versa (Samsung)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 and the Versa Fitbit and am not receiving any Text notifications. I have checked my settings a kazillion times and everything is correct.

I have All Day Sync turned on, all my settings are correct and all notifications are turned on. I DO receive notifications for calls, emails, Snapchat and FB Messenger. The only notifications I'm not getting (that are turned on in my settings) are Text notifications from my Messages. 

Please help!!!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Same situation here! I just read below where someone said to unistall the app and reinstall. I did it, and it worked  🙂 that's the one thing I hadn't tried. Once you do it, you've just got to go back in and enable Messages. Hope it works for you too! 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Same situation here! I just read below where someone said to unistall the app and reinstall. I did it, and it worked  🙂 that's the one thing I hadn't tried. Once you do it, you've just got to go back in and enable Messages. Hope it works for you too! 

Best Answer

I am having the same issue and need help! I have a samsung galaxy 10+ and the last few days i have not received any text messages (default app) or snapchat notifications on my Versa. I have received them on my Versa for over a year. I have tried everything a million times over - restarted everything, checking over my notification settings on both the phone and tracker, logged out of fitbit, unpaired and repaired my devices, and still no luck. 

Best Answer

That worked!! Thank you! 😊

Before, I tried disconnecting and reconnecting to my Fitbit with no luck. But uninstalling and re-installing the Fitbit app made everything work agin!

Best Answer

Doing this exact thing worked for me! It only started a couple days ago and I spent hours trying "solutions" that didn't work. Uninstalling and reinstalling along with setting up my notification settings in the app did the trick!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried uninstalling and reinstall the fitbit app. I reset all of my notification options. I rebooted my phone and my versa. I still do not receive text notifications on my versa with the default messaging app. I get phone notifications fine. Fitbit firmware version 32.70.714. Samsung Galaxy s9 (SM-G960U), Android 9

Best Answer
0 Votes