Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goidbye Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I may get one sync a day with my zip. It also goes through batteries way too fast. 

I think I may be done with it. I pulled a Garmin Vivo Fit out that I haven't used in over 2 years and the battery was still charged and it syncs with no issues. 

Sorry Fitbit, I think you've become too complacent. The Zip used to be easy to use, now it's just easier not to use it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Smal001  a friend of mine has the Zip and an Android phone. She uses Energizer batteries and an older Android system. Her phone is not compatible, but it still syncs most of the time. Could be your problem is the battery and it could be your phone isn't compatible.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thanks for the idea but the phone is compatible and I haven't changed battery manufacture in years. I suspect Fitbit is trying to move people to newer, more sophisticated equipment. It's easier to quit using my Fitbit device than spend frustrating hours trying to retrieve the information from the zip they quit making. I liked the Zip because it was simple. I don't need most of everything else the more expensive devices offer. So, again, goodbye Fitbit.

Best Answer