Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing to android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since yesterday my notifications werent coming through they stopped to sync to my phone. I reset my phone, fitbit and still nothing. So then i uninstalled app, hard reset fitbit versa 2. Wont link to bluetooth either. Later on that night my mums had same problem.  This morning it still wont let me sync or even update it 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Have you recently updated the app to version 3.37? If so, there's a known bug that's causing these types of issues. Keep an eye on the following thread where Fitbit are posting updates:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Fitbit-will-not-sync-after-Android-app-update-version-3-...

Best Answer

Ive just been on the phone to customer service for Fitbit and they were hopeless. Telling me to do all the steps ive done. Which i told her ive done everything.

This is sooo frustrating! Do you think they will fix this soon. My Fitbit is only 4 weeks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's impossible to say how long it will take. All we can do is look out for updates from Fitbit in that thread.

Do you have a PC you could use while you wait for app version 3.37 to be fixed? I have just downloaded the app for Windows 10 and it seems to be working ok as a temporary solution.

Best Answer

Hi @Pjw90 

In this circumstances it's better to follow @SteveH 's advice and follow the thread where Fitbit is posting updates, instead of creating new threads.

(Broken Fitbits One, Charge 2 and 3). Using Charge 4 and Garmin fēnix 6. App vs 4.16.1 Samsung Galaxy A52. Android 14
Best Answer
0 Votes