Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification service error/Syncing - Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I received my Versa 3, I experienced just problems. Syncing issues between my watch and phone as well as this annoying notification service error that I get almost everyday. The only way for the service to work is to uninstall the app and re-install it again and again. Set-up the watch all over for it to work for a day. My sister has the exact same watch and she doesn't have any issues. How is this possible? Not sure if its because I have a Hauwei and she a Samsung but this issue must be sorted out asap! Anyone else having the same issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Firstly check your phone is on the compatible phone list There are some issues with certain Hauwei phones, they are not all the same. You will need to know which one you have exactly.

Also make sure that the Fitbit app runs in background so the connection remains available with the watch, have a look at this guide Sync setup and troubleshooting

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a P30 and my phone is compatible, so I am not sure why I get this error. But it's definitely annoying and you pay so much money for it and then it doesn't work like it should.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you checked your battery saving - it could be an issue

On the phone check battery optimizations

[the options may be different in your version]

• First go to Settings > Apps & Notification > Special app access
  • Click on Battery optimization
  • Now press the drop down menu [...] and select “All Apps
  • Click on Bluetooth and then select “Don’t optimize
  • Same with Fitbit
  • Next go to Settings > Apps  > Fitbit > Storage
  • Clear cache [not data]
  • Force stop the App
  • Log back in to the Fitbit App

You can also try a quicker way to resolve things than uninstalling the app, it may help.

Hope this helps?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes