Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing with Mate 10 Pro

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys, 

My fitbit versa is not constantly syncing and does not pick up on my messages or phone calls and it keeps asking me to restart my phone to fix the Tra ker notifications. I have a Huawei Mate10 pro. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @Kylievanzyl.

This might be happening because the Mate 10 Pro is not on the supported devices list. This means that the app has not been fully optimized to work with that phone and thus issues like this are to be expected. 

As long as the phone fulfills the minimum requirements, Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a chance that they will work correctly however we cannot guarantee it. Having said that, some users have mentioned that following these steps has helped them get their phones not on the list to sync and work correctly. Maybe you could give it a try.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

There was recently a emui update for my Mate 10 lite. Although it synced every now and then before, since the emui update my fitbit charge 2 and my Huawei sync perfectly like it did when I had a Samsung Galaxy.

Check if there is a system update for your phone and hopefully it will also work for a versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Huawei Mate 10 Pro and now the mate 20 pro are one of the most sold phones after Iphone and Samasung. Why not putting it on the list? 

Thanks

Best Answer

Hello @Clueless1970. Welcome to the Forums @monyhobeika.

@Clueless1970 Thanks for sharing those details with us.

@monyhobeika Thank you for your feedback! You can support the suggestions to add the Mate 10 Pro, Mate 10 Lite and the P20 by voting for them or commenting on them.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I also think that Fit bit should state a warning incompatibility statement in the manual or on the box for the consumer to see prior to purchase.

It is wrong to say Android compatible whereas it is partially fulfilling the statement. This missguidance has caused some of us Android users to buy a $300 watch that is of no use.

Best Answer
0 Votes