Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 5 compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've now seen that my Flex that I have spent months getting fixed, replaced and all to find that now that I upgraded my phone ... it won't work! Help! Am I just out of luck? Can I get it replaces with a model that will work with my phone? All fitbit anti Note 5?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Community @Cashgracemom. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is not a compatible phone which means that it will have inconveniences connecting to any of the Fitbit trackers. Our team is hard working in testing the compatibility of several phones, your patience will be much appreciated. In the meantime, keep in mind that you can sync your tracker with a computer or compatible device. Also, I recommend keeping an eye on our list of compatible mobile devices for any update. 

See you around! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cashgracemom Update: The Galaxy Note 5 is now listed as a supported device here. I recommend trying to sync again and/or following these troubleshooting tips if you continue to experience issues.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer