Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing to Samsung Galaxy Note 5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Is there any reason that I am unable to pair my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 for notifications.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Wallety The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is not listed as a fully supported device here. 

I still recommend following the troubleshooting tips for call notifications explained here, as it has worked for some users, including myself. It isn't guaranteed to function until it is listed on the list mentioned above.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@Wallety The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is not listed as a fully supported device here. 

I still recommend following the troubleshooting tips for call notifications explained here, as it has worked for some users, including myself. It isn't guaranteed to function until it is listed on the list mentioned above.

Best Answer

Would you please re-post the suggestion for how to troubleshoot the Note 5 problems? The link isn't working.

It never crossed my mind that Note 5 wouldn't be on the list - hope I don't have to return my Fitbit. 😞

Best Answer

Can you please repost the link for the note 5. Thanks

Best Answer

"troubleshooting tips for call notifications explained here, "

I'm looking for informaton on how to connect my phone calls and text notifications to my new Galaxy Note 5 on the fitbit charge hr. I previously had an iphone which connected every feature the fitbit has but I had no idea the new phone would be an issue. 

Anyways, the troubleshooting tips I found on this forum takes me to a page that does not exist (listed above). Please help and repost these tips so I may try to re-add my message features.

Yours truly,

Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh Nevermind... I restarted my fitbit, bluetooth, and phone and voila all the features came up. At first it was not allowing all the features to display.

Sorry I couldn't delete the previous posting.

Yours truly,

HAPPY

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @ariesbaby80 how are you doin' today? let me post again the previous instructions so you can set the call notifications on your Samsung Galaxy note 5.

Let me know if that works! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Everyone -- UPDATE: The Galaxy Note 5 is now listed as a supported device here. I recommend trying to sync again and/or following these troubleshooting tips if you continue to experience issues.

Best Answer
0 Votes