Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notes on App?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hello, is there place to keep notes anywhere on the app? I would like to be able to add a note to different exercises. Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Adding notes is not possible at the moment but someone has created a feature request for this. If you'd like to add your vote you can find it here:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Notes-on-online-and-app-dashboard/idi-p/905512

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Adding notes is not possible at the moment but someone has created a feature request for this. If you'd like to add your vote you can find it here:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Notes-on-online-and-app-dashboard/idi-p/905512

Best Answer

Hello, @Lilbig! Welcome to the Forums! Like our good friend, @SteveH, said, at the moment this is not possible, however it would be really cool, so you can go ahead and vote for the idea so that it has more chances of being implemented in the near future. 

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

I see on the forum that people have been requesting a notes section for the app since 2014!!! Why have Fitbit not implemented this yet!!?? ... Dissapointing!

Best Answer

Hey there, @runner011! Welcome aboard. Thank you so much for exploring the Community to get your answers. 

We are always working to give you better services and quality based on your feedback, so hopefully this will be added soon, however we do not have any information of when our developers will implement this feature. 

In the mean time the best way to make it popular is to invite friends and vote for it! Heart

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

@runner011 I will have to agree with my lovely friend @SolangeE. We don't have a fixed time frame for or any info if this will be implemented. Please note that implementing enhancements to Fitbit trackers and services take time. It takes time as our devs and engineers have to be double sure that this will properly work. Lots of trial an error on their end to make sure they deliver the best improvements for our wonderful customers! HeartCat Wink I appreciate your patience and understanding about it!

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer