Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hr wouldnt sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hr wouldnt sync tried all sorts of things tried re setting following the instructions for Android. Bluetooth says connected.. but cant re pair the hr to the app.. the hr is on...
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Graymo, welcome aboard to our Fitbit Community. Have you tried the new versions of the Fitbit app for Android?

It has been released  a new version of the app that might help you to address the syncing issues. Also if the issue persists, I recommend to take a look at the following post: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around if you need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
I am having the same issue as Graymo, my HR has not synced since Wednesday. I have done every single suggestion, and now my HR is unpaired and won't repair. I have the newest version as well. I'm on an LG L2. Any suggestions?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mines wirking ok now.. i removed and re installed the fitbit app then
i did the factory reset, then restarted my phone.. then was ok.. good luck

Regards,

Graham
Best Answer

Hi there @Graymo and welcome aboard to our Community @MeggyMc

I'm glad to hear everything is working fine after the troubleshooting steps you mentioned @Graymo.

@MeggyMc you mentioned about trying to pair your tracker again, so I wonder if is giving you an error during this process? Have you tried my recommendations or the recommendation from @Graymo?

Try to log out from your app and restart your phone. Once your phone has turn on again, try to set up your tracker one more time using your existing account. For more help to set up your tracker take a look a this post, there you will find the steps to set up your tracker on different devices.

If this is not working try to contact our Support Team. Just let them know what you have tried so far so they can review your device history with you and recommend the next step.

Keep me posted if you need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer