Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications with OnePlus 5T

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased Fitbit Versa on Flipcart recently. I am facing problem from the day of purchase.Application notification received for one day suddenly and lost. I tried all possible measures to receive the notification like installing and re stalling the application on my One plus 5 T phone but all efforts went in vain. Kindly advice to resolve the issues.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

1) Update to the latest 3.8 android version of the Fitbit app
2) Try going into the "Optimise Battery Usage" settings of your phone and make sure that the following are disabled (meaning: NOT optimised. Just make sure to turn the switch off )

- Fitbit app

- Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Midi Service
- BluetoothTest
3) Check this:  https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1979
4) Install this app and see if it works with your phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abhijitvalluri.android.fitnotifications&hl=en

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @gppandey, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding.

First, I'd like to appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting. Let me share with your that the OnePlus 5T is not currently listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you can experience connection difficulties with it. 

Even though your mobile device is not compatible, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Versa are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

@LostEchoes Thanks for the information that was shared in your post, the willingness to help is always appreciated here in the Community Forums. 

I'll be around, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

One more issue arose as I wished to connect Sony Headset WI C-400 with Versa. I too tried to connect Samsung Blue tooth earphone HM-1100 but failed.

Kindly advice to resolve the issue

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes