Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification service not running on Redmi Note 7 Pro

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am experiencing the same issue - Notification service not running. Getting the test call but not receiving any of the notifications.

I am using Redmi Note 7 pro.
I have updated the Fitbit app.
Tried disabling the notifications, restarted the phone and enabled again.
As suggested in one of the threads, removed the battery optimization.

I have tried most of the options suggested on forum and help page but none of these worked for me. This is really frustrating.

Please help to overcome this issue on priority.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Artip, welcome to the Community Forums! It's a pleasure to assist you today.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

Keep in mind that the Redmi Note 7 Pro is not listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you can experience connection difficulties with it. 

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RicardoFitbit 

I am facing this issue from the time I bought this watch. I have been through all the help pages. So please don't direct me to the same page again and again.

My device is correctly configured. I tried all the troubleshooting steps and it isn't working for me! If my phone is not a compatible device and there is a connection difficulty, then how come I am receiving the call notifications and not the other ones!?

I have been through the other similar threads and all I could figure out was Fitbit watch itself has some issue. By providing the list of compatible devices after buying this watch, are you suggesting that I need to buy a new phone that matches your device's requirements!?

The support team instead of providing any real solutions, is giving the same standard answer and directing the members to the same help page which is not even helpful.

Please inform your technical team that this product is not working properly and ask them to fix it instead of providing your customers the same answers! 

When I bought this product I was truly excited. But after a week, I feel frustrated that I invested my money on this. I think Fitbit no longer feels the need to serve its customers once they buy the product.

I hope at least I will get my money back.

Best Answer