Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification service still not running.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The following message appears all the time even though I have followed all the suggestions that I have found. It is a HUGE BUG that HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED. 

"Notification service not running. A phone restart is required to re-enable notifications of your trucker".

It it frustrating!!!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

Thank you! This worked for me when restarting and resetting the phone, Fitbit and Bluetooth multiple times didn't. Happy days!

In my case it was going to: Fitbit app info (in settings), power usage details, app launch and then turning off 'manage automatically' (leaving the others on).

I have: Fitbit Charge 3 and Huawei p20 Pro

Best Answer

I have a xiaomi mi8. This is what worked for me. I went to manage app, go to the fitbit. There I toggle on the start automatically reset both and the worked

Best Answer

Hey I just got a fitbit versa lite and mine is doing the same thing won't let me get any notifications 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I figure this out. Try this on an android device.. Settings -> Network & Internet -> Data Usage -> App data usage -> Messages -> Unrestricted data usage (turn this on).

Best Answer
0 Votes

I face this issue in android mobile (xiaomi poco f1 ) and fit bit app version is 3.7 

Please give a fix as soon as possible 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me. Xiaomi redmi note 5, Android 9, App version 3.14.
The notifications have been working fine 2 days ago.

I have restarted the phone and double-checked that the app doesn't have any battery saver restrictions 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks a lot to @german1513.
Enabling autostart for the Fitbit app worked for me (Xiaomi redmi note 5, Android 9, App version 3.14)

Best Answer

@NotifyAppIssue  Have you tried enabling the autostart option on the app settings? This worked for me and I had a Xiaomi

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm also using redmi note 5 pro, I'm not sure is it a fix for xiaomi mobile phone but please have a try I found someone said I should turn off MIUI optimization to get notification work But in my case, I start getting my notification after I enable the MIUI optimization I hope it will work for you
Best Answer
0 Votes

My steps to resolve an issue:

1. Disable all battery optimizations or automatic management for the app. Disable advanced sleep modes.

2. Lock app by opening recent apps and clicking on three dots and then lock.

Best Answer
0 Votes