Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications and sleep tracking not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My notifications stopped working 8 or 9 days ago.  I have a samsung 10. I have done every step ever recommended.  The only thing I havent done is a factory reset. Anyway, now my sleep tracker hasn't worked for 2 days. I am beyond frustrated!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @jpmcnellis. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing these issues to my attention, and for the troubleshooting steps that you've tried. I understand your point of view about this situation, and I'm sorry that these issues caused you frustration. To help you out with this, first let me share that your Samsung Galaxy S10 phone doesn't appear in the compatible devices list as the Fitbit app hasn't been optimized to work with this model. This may affect the connection with your Fitbit device, and while at the moment there isn't a guarantee that it'll always work, there are some steps that we can try together.

About the notifications, although you've tried some steps please give a try to the following in the given order:

1. Remove your Fitbit device from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app on your phone.
  3. Reboot your phone.
  4. If applicable, turn on the notifications on your Fitbit device.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and set the notifications one more time.

In regards to your other inquiry, do you mean that your device hasn't recorded sleep data for the last nights? Did your Fitbit device have enough battery before going to bed? I'd recommend to wear it as described in this help article on your non-dominant hand and keep monitoring its behavior.

I'll be around, let me know how everything goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes