Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications and weather app not working on Fitbit Sense 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have checked bluetooth connections and made surer the notification settings are on. I'm not receiving any text or call notifications and cant see the weather app. The do not disturb is turned off as well

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Clavo Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reaching out about notifications and the weather app on your Fitbit Sense 2.

I will be happy to help you. I suggest you take a look at the following articles:

Make sure that the weather app is installed. From the Today tab in the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture and then on Sense 2 tile. Tap Gallery. Tap the Weather app. You might need to swipe up to find it. If it is not listed, look for it to install it. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Clavo Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reaching out about notifications and the weather app on your Fitbit Sense 2.

I will be happy to help you. I suggest you take a look at the following articles:

Make sure that the weather app is installed. From the Today tab in the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture and then on Sense 2 tile. Tap Gallery. Tap the Weather app. You might need to swipe up to find it. If it is not listed, look for it to install it. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes