Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications are not coming through Fitbit Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Both my husband and I have fit bit sense and both are not receiving any calls or message notifications on fitbit sense.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Tejasvi, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with both of the Fitbit Sense.

Before anything else, I'd like you to make sure that the mobile phone you two are using is included here Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

Moving on to the troubleshooting steps, as @Rich_Laue recommended, make sure you've followed these steps Why are notifications delayed or missing?

If you have a Huawei, you can also try:

1. On your phone, open the Settings app > Apps and notifications > Apps.
  2. Tap Fitbit > Battery.
  3. Turn off the Power-intensive prompt option.
  4. Tap Launch.
  5. Turn off the Manage automatically option, and turn on the Auto-launch, Secondary launch, and Run in background options.
  6. Tap OK.

Note that you may see a message on your phone related to power consumption and apps scanning in the background. If you follow the steps in this message, the Fitbit app can’t run in the background and certain features may not work properly. Repeat the steps above to enable the Fitbit app to run in the background.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Tejasvi your phone isn't in DVD and your volume is not turned off? Notifications show up in the phones lock screen? 

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1979.htm?Highlight=Notifications

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Tejasvi, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with both of the Fitbit Sense.

Before anything else, I'd like you to make sure that the mobile phone you two are using is included here Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

Moving on to the troubleshooting steps, as @Rich_Laue recommended, make sure you've followed these steps Why are notifications delayed or missing?

If you have a Huawei, you can also try:

1. On your phone, open the Settings app > Apps and notifications > Apps.
  2. Tap Fitbit > Battery.
  3. Turn off the Power-intensive prompt option.
  4. Tap Launch.
  5. Turn off the Manage automatically option, and turn on the Auto-launch, Secondary launch, and Run in background options.
  6. Tap OK.

Note that you may see a message on your phone related to power consumption and apps scanning in the background. If you follow the steps in this message, the Fitbit app can’t run in the background and certain features may not work properly. Repeat the steps above to enable the Fitbit app to run in the background.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes