Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications delayed on Samsung Galaxy S22

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Before anyone asks. Yes I've checked all the notification settings in my phone and on fitbit. I've allowed it to run unrestricted in the background, all notifications and permissions are allowed, I've checked troubleshooting and made sure those steps were taken care of. I've had my s22 for less than a month and all phone notifications are delivered at a delay to my phone. It used to be 15 min, now it's closer to 10 after fiddling some settings around. It's frustrating because I use my fitbit to notify me when I'm recieving a phone call as I keep my phone on silent (I've checked and the notifications still go through even on silent mode in settings. Delay was no different when phone was on full sound versus on silent. This is not do not disturb mode.)

I really need my notifications on time, or not at all. I can't be having this 10 minute delay because I can no longer trust the vibration notification on my watch and I start ignoring them which defeats the purpose of reminders to move etc... 

If this is a current bug issue with newer software on Android I don't understand as there was a software update less than a week ago, and I've checked everything is up to date. Does anyone know what could be causing this and how to fix this?? If fitbit can no longer connect with my phone then I'll have to get a different brand of smart watch that will do the job. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Sc9999 Welcome to the forums. Thanks for the detailed explanation and your initiative to solve this on your own. I assume you have tried the tips in the following article: 

I suggest that you open the Bluetooth settings and delete your Fitbit device from the "connected/paired" list of devices. Then you can set up the notifications over the Fitbit app again. Basically reestablish the Bluetooth connection. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes